- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- May 7, 2012
- [+] More Details
Visual Boy Advance Review
Visual Boy Advance is a freeware app filed under console emulators and made available by Forgotten for Windows.
The review for Visual Boy Advance has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
A very popular and advanced Nintendo Game Boy emulator:
Visual Boy Advance is one of the best and probably the most used Gameboy Advance emulator around. This handheld console emulator can emulates Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color and Super Game Boy ROMs! Additionally, if you have ROMs which have not yet been unzipped, you can easily open them with Visual Boy Advance without unzipping them.
Nintendo's Gameboy is the most well known portable gaming device in the world. Originally released in the late 80's it has sold more than any other portable game console in the world.Visual Boy Advance features and highlights:
- Full save game state support
- Joystick support
- Game Boy Printer emulation
- Super Game Boy border and color palette support
- Real-time IPS patching (used mostly to play fan translations)
- Hacking tools, including loggers, viewers, and editor
- Full GamesharkAdvance and CodeBreakerAdvance support
- Sound recording
- AVI recording
- Graphic filters to enhance display: 2xSaI, Super 2xSaI, Super Eagle, AdvanceMAME, Pixelate, and Motion blur
- Full screen support
- Screen capture
- Compatibility with Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance ROMs
Visual Boy Advance is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from console emulators without restrictions. Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- Visual Boy Advance Download
- Freeware Console Emulators
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: Visual Boy Advance 1.7
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Forgotten.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of Visual Boy Advance (6)